Bee Group Newspapers publishes two WNY Event and Festivals Guides each year, a Spring/Summer guide and a Fall/Winter guide. The booklet is distributed to over 290,000 readers of our newspaper, but also inserted into other weekly newspapers in Western New York. Plus all events are uploaded to the Bee Events web site.
Bee Newspapers also publishes in our nine newspapers weekly events for our subscribers in the "BeeThere" events section.
We encourage you to post your group's events now, free of charge. We will review your events and publish in all of these media.
On the next page is the form to fill out with all your event information. Please first review these guidelines:
- See example of style and format of the event listing
- Use upper and lower case letters only
- Only type phone area code if not 716 (do not type 716)
- Type no space at end of any line
- Do not spell out days of the week, use day codes listed below
- Complete all of the "event form", missing info. will void entry
- Abbreviate all possible: Road - Rd., Street - St., etc.
- In the description of the event, only list description, not where the event is, or dates
- In the TOWN line, list only the town where event is, not state or zip code
- Functions like breakfasts, dinners, auctions, seminars, meetings, camps will not be listed.
- Not all events submitted will be published due to lack of information or space within our publication.
Click Here to Enter Your Event